Introducing Juventus Live 2.0: sport fans best second screen experience
If you are one of our happy users, you have probably spent a lot of time yelling “goaaaaaaaaaaal” with your friends, reading stats and taking social selfies with Juventus Live.
Today we launch a brand new, enriched version of the Juventus official app to improve your experience and make you feel as if you were at the stadium with your friends, without even leaving your couch.
What’s new in this version?
1. Juventus Live gets more international! Besides English and Italian, the app is now available also in Spanish and Indonesian.
2. We know you like videos of your team: we now have them included in the news feed
3. You took great Social Selfies during last season (check some of them out here), that’s why we decided to make them even better! Collect all the dynamic Social Selfie backgrounds and make your Juventus experience even more unforgettable!
4. Juventus Live users really like to make noise while watching Juve on TV: last year you played more than 2.5 million sounds. So we thought, why don’t we make the Sound Carousel more fun? Discover all the brand new sounds and stadium chants we are going to launch game after game.
5. Don’t miss a game: with Juventus Live you can bring with you the Juve calendar for the whole year and all competitions with you and save the date!
6. If you use an iPad, check out the new look: you’ll love it!
7. Did you ask for more stats? Check out our new tablet match room widgets with formation and ball possession.
8. Nobody wants to watch a game on TV alone. Search for your friends in the system: if they have ever used one of our apps you will quickly find them (if not, don’t worry: you can always invite them via email or SMS).
9. News articles have now clickable links: why should you leave your virtual couch if you are so comfortable?
10. Stay updated with Twitter highlights too: you can now find them directly in the news feed
Start living your best Juventus second screen experience with your friends: invite them, create your virtual living room and talk about the games!