TOK.tv is looking for a Technical Sports Manager in China
We are looking for a Technical Sports Manager for our growing expansion in China. You will be our tech key point of contact for local partners providing both pre and post-sales support.
You will drive local partners to develop, manage and maintain mobile app and integration projects, providing the most accurate support on:
Responsibilities include collecting customer requirements for the Product Management and Engineering Teams to improve product features and partner integrations.
Knowledge of Mobile App development tools and ecosystem is a MUST have, as well as fluent professional proficiency of English and Mandarin.
- Research and identify software solutions and feature improvements to drive user adoption and retention
- Managing the relationship with local partners in order to:
o Identify possible opportunities of business development
o Provide regular training and product support to local partners
o Work on seasonal app marketing campaigns and track results to deliver product improvements
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues and bugs, providing accurate feedback to QA and Engineering Team
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
We work with sports. That means that it could be required to be up and running (in particular) when there are games. Yep, that is Saturday and Sunday as well. On three continents. If you want a 9-5 job, we are not it.
If you’re an evil geek, speak mandarin, are self motivated, naturally a helper and problem solver... you have to join us!
If you are out there, ping us at jobs at tok.tv. We would like to know you better.